Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Project - Fabric Pens


Happy New Year!  I hope 2011 is off to a good start for everyone!

We had a family dinner on New Year's Eve and I decided to see what would happen if I used plain white cotton for a table cloth and spread out fabric pens.  I ended up getting a great piece of hand drawn fabric from it!  This idea could be used for any holiday or special event and you'll either have a whole piece to keep as a memento of the evening or fabric you can cut apart and use for several projects.  I'm not sure yet what I'll do with mine, but I'll keep you updated as I decide.






Materials:
*100% cotton fabric - I used white
*fabric pens - available at craft stores or from Dharma Trading Co. online




It took a few minutes, but people were soon drawing as they visited and ate:




The drawings were great  . . .




. . . and there was even a cool poem.



Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment